LuLaRoe ONLY - AutoCount Setup with Gmail for LuLaRoe Specifically
AutoCount once setup correctly will do the following:
1) Automatically add customers to LoyalShops (no notifications to customers is made). This will continually build your email list by adding new customers and reach them with "Email Your Customers" and send Personal Shopper Emails to them.
2) Record all purchases going forward in real time into each Customers History list. This includes Date, Pricing, Style, Size and Discount. Great for seeing all your customer history in one place!
3) Fill our curating engine so Style & Size Lookup is updated in real time automatically.
4) Fill our curating engine so Personal Shopper Emails are using the latest purchase data.
5) Update the time customers last purchased so you can use that information for Email and Text targeting to customers have have/ have not purchased in X days.
NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AUTOPUNCH ENABLED WITH OUR LOYALTY SERVICE, YOU DO NOT NEED, NOR WANT TO ENABLE AUTOCOUNT - YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS FEATURE.
LOYALSHOPS AUTOCOUNT SETUP
1) Insure you have a Gmail email address. If so, move on to Step 2, if not please go to Mail.Google.com and create one, then go to Bless on a computer, to Account / Settings. Then scrool down to "What e-mail address should we send copies of receipts and invoices to? In there, place the new Gmail address to send your receipts here, then choose Save Changes and move on to Step 2.
2) The email address that receives your LuLaRoe customer receipts and the email you use to log into LoyalShops must be the same! So please go to Settings / User Settings and change your email to match your LuLaRoe Gmail account if they do not match. Save the settings, log out and log back into your account with the new email address if you had a to change it.
Below is a step by step walkthrough with pictures. Please complete this walkthrough with a PC or MAC and requires a Gmail account to be used that your receipts are being delivered to.
Here we will walk you through setting up Auto Forwarding of Consultant Consumer Emails with Gmail.
A) Login to your Gmail account, then choose the Gear (1) , Then Settings (2):
B) Click on (3) Forwarding and POP/IMAP, then click on (4) "Add a forwarding address"
D) Proceed with adding potential forwarding email address. Click on Proceed (6) to accept email@example.com as a potential forwarding address. It may look like you may forward all your mail by choosing this option, but actually, these steps are just an authorization to forward mails once approved. It will still be disabled after this step is completed and you have full control over what is forwarded.
D) At this stage, LoyalShops get's an email from Google asking for our permission to allow you to forward mail to us. Your screen in the forwarding section will look like (7) below with verify firstname.lastname@example.org
. There is nothing you need to do, except wait for an AutoCount Forwarding Approved email from us. Once we have, refresh your screen in the Pop/Imap Forwarding area, it will look like (8).
Under most situations, we will try and approve these within 30 minutes as this step is a manual process on the LoyalShops side, but hey, if it's the middle of the night, we have to sleep sometime and occasionally during the day, we may have some delays ;) So give us up to 12 hours to approve auto-forwarding. This approval process has to be approved, before continuing. As soon as we approve, we will send you an Approved AutoCount email stating so. If you redo this procedure, then if we have previously approved, it's stopped and we have to approve with this new request. So just one request please, then let us know in 12 hours if we haven't responded. (when there is an issue here, sometimes, the customer typed the email@example.com email address incorrectly).
Below is what the screen will look like once it's approved. PLEASE INSURE "Disable forwarding" is set (8)! If you choose Forward a copy of incoming mail, we will get all your mail and we do not want all your mail! This step (Disable forwarding) just enables the ability to forward mail, but doesn't forward any mail yet. In the next few steps we will setup a filter to tell Gmail exactly what type of mail (your customer receipts) to forward as we only want to have you forward receipts. You do not need a Confirmation Code, once we send you the approval email, we have already done the approval for you.
E) Telling Gmail to Send just the Bless Receipts
We now want to look at the Gmail Top Menu Options and click on "Filters and Blocked Addresses" (9).
Now, in the Filters menu,
click on "Create a new filter" (10).
F) To to the entry box "Has the words" (11) and type exactly "purchase receipt from lularoe"
Just type it in lower case, double check your spelling for receipt and there is NO 'S' on the end or purchase or receipt. Please include the " " marks as well just like the picture has. Then, click on the "Create filter with this search" (12). Also, please notice that the From, To, Subject and 'Doesn't Have' boxes are empty.
G) We are in the home stretch! Find the Forward it to: and click the Forward button and choose from the dropdown menu, firstname.lastname@example.org (13). Then, finally choose the "Create Filter" button (14).
H) You should now see in the Filters Menu: Matches: Purchase receipt from LuLaRoe
If so, you are now setup to receive Auto Count from Gmail - CONGRATS!!!
If you run into issues, please look at these screens from top to bottom, when you find the first place where your screens do not look like yours, then send us an email and a description of the issue your encountering and we will help you. We find that often in Step F, that customers put additional content in the From, To and Subject boxes. That will cause the forwarding to fail.
The Top reasons AutoCount setups fail are:
1) Setting up the filter in your Personal Gmail account instead of your LuLaRoe Gmail account. Make sure you can see Purchase Receipts in the mailbox you setup AutoCount Forwarding.
2) Having your LuLaRoe Gmail address be different than your LoyalShops email. If they are different, AutoCount will not work. Go to LoyalShops Settings / User Settings, change your email to match, save, then log in again.
3) Spelling "receipt" wrong or putting an 'S' at the end of receipt or purchase.