2) Go to LoyalShops / Dashboards / AutoPunch Dashboard and ensure AutoPunch is Enabled.
3) The email address that receives your LuLaRoe customer receipts and the email you use to log into LoyalShops must be the same! So please go to Settings / User Settings and change your email to match your LuLaRoe Gmail account if they do not match. Save the settings, log out, and log back into your account with the new email address if you had to change it.
A) Login to your Gmail account, then choose the Gear (1)
E) Proceed with adding a potential forwarding email address. Click on Proceed (6) to accept email@example.com as a potential forwarding address. It may look like you may forward all your mail by choosing this option, but actually, these steps are just an authorization to forward mails once approved. It will still be disabled after this step is completed and you have full control over what is forwarded.
Below is what the screen will look like once it's approved. PLEASE INSURE "Disable forwarding" is set (8)! If you choose Forward a copy of incoming mail, we will get all your mail and we do not want all your mail! This step (Disable forwading) just enables the ability to forward mail, but doesn't forward any mail yet. In the next few steps we will setup a filter to tell Gmail exactly what type of mail (your customer receipts) to forward as we only want to have you forward receipts. You do not need a Confirmation Code, once we send you the approval email, we have already done the approval for you.
G) Telling Gmail to Send just the Bless Receipts
I) We are in the home stretch! Find the Forward it to: and click the Forward button and choose from the dropdown menu, firstname.lastname@example.org (13). Then, finally, choose the "Create Filter" button (14).
If you run into issues, please look at these screens from top to bottom, when you find the first place where your screens do not look like yours, then send us an email and a description of the issue your encountering and we will help you. We find that often in Step F, that customers put additional content in the From, To and Subject boxes. That will cause the forwarding to fail.
The Top reasons AutoPunch setups fail are:
1) Setting up the filter in your Personal Gmail account instead of your LuLaRoe Gmail account. Make sure you can see Purchase Receipts in the mailbox you setup AutoPunch Forwarding.
2) Having your LuLaRoe Gmail address be different than your LoyalShops email. If they are different, AutoPunch will not work. Go to LoyalShops Settings / User Settings, change your email to match, save, then log in again.
3) If you started LuLaRoe and later changed your email address and AutoPunch isn't working, one thing to try is to go to the AutoPunch Dashboard, find the Troubleshooting area, click on it, then enter that original email address in the Secondary Email box. Then click AutoPunch Dashboard button below to exit. It will save and will now look for receipts under your login address and this secondary address.