LoyalShops has the ability to import purchases from customers then deliver tools to you in order to market and serve your customers better. For one, you get a per customer history of their purchases. Our email tool also allows you to target the collection, style & size customers have purchased as segmented send lists. LoyalShops Bridge also has the ability to send Personalized Shopper Emails with your latest bless inventory to specific customers based on their style & sizes based on past purchases.
With Loyalty - Using Import & AutoPunch
So regardless if you use AutoPunch to bring in active purchases data, this importing process will fill in any previous purchases AutoPunch hasn't captured. So this import process fills in the past purchase holes, AutoPunch then will keep you current with loyalty punching in real time.
Without Loyalty - Using Import & AutoCount
If you do not use our loyalty, you can use this import feature to bring in all your past LuLaRoe customer purchases and use AutoCount then to keep updating those purchases in real time.
If you wish to Export your Orders from Bless, following these instructions:
1) Login to the web portal for Bless, click on Sales, then Complete Orders
2) Choose a date range to pull receipts. It can be since you started to today or one full year. The more orders you can bring in, the better we can target your customers. The first date box is the starting date and second box is latest date (like today), then hit "Search".
3) Once you choose Search and gave it a chance to load those results, then choose the Download CSV button.
4) It will create an ExportOrders.CSV file or similar nam(Number).csv file. You can now logout of Bless.
5) In LoyalShops / Bridge / Personal Shopper Email Section or under the AutoCount menus located in Loyalty, Texting & Email, look for Upload a .csv of your customers purchased items. Click Choose File button and choose the ExportOrders.csv file you recently downloaded (likely in your downloads directory)
6) Your done, we have now imported your customers purchases, added any new customers to LoyalShops and can now start automatically sending them Personal Shopper Emails based on their past buying behavior.