LuLaRoe ONLY - AutoCount Setup with Gmail for LuLaRoe Specifically
AutoCount once setup correctly will do the following:
1) Automatically add customers to LoyalShops (no notifications to customers is made). This will continually build your email list by adding new customers and reach them with "Email Your Customers" and send Personal Shopper Emails to them.
2) Record all purchases going forward in real time into each Customers History list. This includes Date, Pricing, Style, Size and Discount. Great for seeing all your customer history in one place!
3) Fill our curating engine so Style & Size Lookup is updated in real time automatically.
4) Fill our curating engine so Personal Shopper Emails are using the latest purchase data.
5) Update the time customers last purchased so you can use that information for Email and Text targeting to customers have have/ have not purchased in X days.
NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AUTOPUNCH ENABLED WITH OUR LOYALTY SERVICE, YOU DO NOT NEED, NOR WANT TO ENABLE AUTOCOUNT - YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS FEATURE.
LOYALSHOPS AUTOCOUNT SETUP
1) Insure you have a Gmail email address. If so, move on to Step 2, if not please go to Mail.Google.com and create one, then go to Bless on a computer, to Account / Settings. Then scrool down to "What e-mail address should we send copies of receipts and invoices to? In there, place the new Gmail address to send your receipts here, then choose Save Changes and move on to Step 2.
2) The email address that receives your LuLaRoe customer receipts and the email you use to log into LoyalShops must be the same! So please go to Settings / User Settings and change your email to match your LuLaRoe Gmail account if they do not match. Save the settings, log out and log back into your account with the new email address if you had a to change it.
Below is a step by step walkthrough with pictures. Please complete this walkthrough with a PC or MAC and requires a Gmail account to be used that your receipts are being delivered to.
Here we will walk you through setting up Auto Forwarding of Consultant Consumer Emails with Gmail.
A) Login to your Gmail account, then choose the Gear (1) , Then See All Settings or Settings depending on the version you are seeing. (2):
B) Click on (3) Forwarding and POP/IMAP, then click on (4) "Add a forwarding address"